6/09/2008

Portuguese Edition Released

Arco-Íris Sobre o Inferno
The Portuguese edition of Rainbow Over Hell has been published in Brazil. The book is available from Casa Publicadora Brasileira (Brazil Publishing House).

Order the Portuguese Edition

With the release of this new edition in Brazil, Rainbow Over Hell is now available in three languages: Japanese, English, and Portuguese.

*****

Ordering the Japanese edition
Readers occasionally inquire about the availability of non-English editions in the U.S. The Japanese edition appears to be available from Kinokuniya BookWeb. In Japan, the book is available from Amazon.co.jp.

Ordering the English edition
The English edition continues to be available from Adventist Book Center and Amazon.com.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Cristiane Nakahata said...

Hi, I`m from Brazil. I finished the book few minutes ago. Congratulations for this amazing book. I`m pretty sure that God is behind all this work. I just want to ask about the documentary that they do. I realy want to watch this. If you have aome information, please contac me.

my email adress is

tiane_89@hotmail.com

thanks for attention.

CRISTIANE NAKAHATA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home