7/18/2006

Promotional Activities Concluded

I've returned from Soquel Campmeeting near Santa Cruz, CA, where I promoted Rainbow Over Hell at the Adventist Book Center sale, and this officially concludes the promotional tour for Rainbow Over Hell.

I will continue to post links to reviews and other references as they appear, but I won't be updating this blog as frequently. Thanks so much for following this blog as I promoted the book.

Although I've concluded my scheduled speaking appointments, I will continue to promote the book behind the scenes. I believe Rainbow Over Hell will continue to make an impact, and I look forward to sharing more good news in the future. Thanks again!

2 Comments:

At 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been interesting following your adventures. I enjoyed your Cap Radio interview - pretty impressive in Sevy publishing.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Sharon Fujimoto-Johnson said...

Thanks, Alex! I appreciate you following my book promoting adventures. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home