3/28/2006

Soquel Campmeeting

I've been invited to attend the Sunday Book Sale at Soquel Campmeeting (July 16, 2006, 4 p.m.) to give a five-minute pitch of Rainbow Over Hell. This Seventh-day Adventist campmeeting in Central California is attended by some 15,000 people each summer.

Not surprisingly, the two-hour Book Sale at campmeeting is apparently the event at which to sell books published by Pacific Press. The Adventist Book Centers make a good portion of their total annual sales at these Book Sales, and the books chosen to be highlighted almost always sell very well, or so I hear.

My publisher tells me that Rainbow Over Hell will be heavily promoted at several other campmeetings as well. I intend to focus on promoting Rainbow Over Hell through campmeeting season, which ends in late July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home